Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Monthly Challenge #44 Anything Goes

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!

You just keep stepping up your entries every month! And we love going through them all to see what you create! Thank you for inspiring us!
This month I wanted to give you total freedom!! 
Can not wait to see what you do with the theme!




 I want you to create any type of project you'd like and 
the sky is the limit! Do whatever you want because this month 
Anything Goes!

Here's what my amazing Design Team has created using Paper Crafting World's Awesome files for this month's challenge. 
Be sure to stop by their blogs and leave them some love!!





Daphne Shreiber




And Mine...


You can create anything you'd like just be sure to mention you are linking to my challenge.

Please create one layout, card, or other project. 
Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. 

When you are finished with your project please post it here in this thread.
New Rule!! You must become a follower of my blog to win!!
Please remember I will only count two entries per person. (Just to be fair!)


Entries are due by Thursday, March 31st at 11:59 pm.

Sorry, No back Linking Allowed!!


I have a WONDERFUL sponsor this month!!

 

One lucky winner will win a $20 gift card to shop their awesome files in their shop! 
Be sure to check out their shop online HERE
Visit them on facebook HERE
Follow their blog HERE for freebies and inspiration!


AND don't forget the winner gets
a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!



You need to link your project up below using Mr. Linky.


You have until midnight Thursday March 31st to link it up.
I will draw one random winner. My winner will not be based on skill or talent, 
but based on just completing the challenge.

AND
if that wasn't incentive enough...
you could be chosen as top 3 and get bragging rights.
 
 Good luck my crafty friends!! Can't wait to see what you create!!
March's Lucky Winners will be announced
 Wednesday April 6th

9 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets